Speak your mind and win an ultra-cool 100% cotton Hanes ComfortSoft Corrupt Authority T-shirt.
Yes, you heard it right. We’re trying to engage our (often quiet) audience and engender some lively debate. All you have to do is post a comment to one of our stories, and we’ll randomly pick a comment each week to award the shirt.
Here are the simple rules:
- Post a comment to any story during the week, and we’ll randomly pick one as the winner each Sunday. The promotion will start over at the beginning of each week on Monday.
- The comments have to relate to the story and be at least 25 words long. Examples that will not qualify include, “Nice story”, “I agree”, “I think my cat has the flu” or “I’d really like to win the t-shirt.”
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- No purchase necessary (this always seems to be in the rules).
- Shirt will be sent within one week; however, delivery will be dependent on the Post Office, which as we know, lost $8.5 billion last year.
- Promotion scheduled to end June 30, 2011.
One more thing: the text says: I hate Corrupt Authority, but love corruptauthority.com